I recently took a trip with my nephew Randy and my parents to this little town in Montana. They have preserved much of the original buildings with their contents. I could look at the old dusty stuff forever!
Wow, nice pictures. Thanks for the comment by the way. Ahaha all mothers say that but few mean it. At least I think so... come to think of it, my mother keeps pointing to the fact that I was a VERY quiet baby... Hmmm.
5 comments:
pretty cool! i live in Los Angeles where nothing even dates back to the 1980s. i love seeing a place so well-preserved.
xxo alison
Interesting...reminds me of the tv series, 'Little House on the Prairie'!
xo
Wow, nice pictures.
Thanks for the comment by the way. Ahaha all mothers say that but few mean it. At least I think so... come to think of it, my mother keeps pointing to the fact that I was a VERY quiet baby... Hmmm.
Ahaha, thanks. :)
Carrie, why did your blog get a warning?!
Post a Comment