Home Sweet Home

This year's tree- the tallest yet!As I was out shopping today, I had a lot of time to think about what I like most about Christmas. I had a lot of time to think because of the long lines to check out and traffic. So, instead of doing my usual fuming and cursing under my breath, I thought I could be mentally creative until I could get home and write a new blog. So here it goes- not necessarily in order, but family always comes first!
What I love about Christmas:
Being with family
Christmas tv shows and movies
Decorating the tree and the smell of it
Ornaments
Lights
Egg Nog
Divinity
Christmas carols
Finding the perfect gift
Reading "The Christmas Carol"
Baking
Wrapping presents
Parade of lights at the harbors
Chocolate covered marshmallow Santas
Secret Santa with friends at work
Dressing up my dogs in costumes
Scrooge the musical- my all time favorite
My Mom's Chex Mix and Mother Goose popcorn
The look of snow, as its falling in areas other than where I live
I hope that all of you have the best holiday ever, and as Tiny Tim said "God bless us, everyone!"
2 comments:
I LOVE Nan's chex mix too! It's the only kind I ever eat.
A simple little Christmas - just like yours.
Post a Comment